We are now accepting applications for:
- Clean rooms, cottages, and motel grounds.
- Wash, dry, fold, and distribute linen, towels and room supplies.
- Light maintenance such as plunging toilets, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Respond to guest queries and requests.
Full and part time opportunities available. Rental staff accommodation may be available.
Starting wage $16/hour
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests
- Post charges and payments to ledgers by using computers
- Perform bookkeeping activities, filing, data entry, and conducting daily audits
- Record and/or resolve guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems
- Make, confirm, and process deposits for motel reservations and boat tour reservations
- Post records of room availability using computers
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up coffee and tea supplies, and filling pop machines
- Empty garbages, and clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as staff bathroom, breezeway, pavilion, sitting areas, laundry room, and supply closets
- Restock supplies such as brochure racks and cleaning kits
- Respond to incoming email and phone messages
- Wash, dry, and fold laundry such as sheets, towels, and rags
- Monitor grounds and enforce policies such as noise levels, etc.
- Store clean laundry in designated areas
- Occasional housekeeping required
Day and night shifts available. Full and part time opportunities available. Rental staff accommodation may be available.
Starting wage $15/hour
If you are interested in working with us next season (2020) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to hear from you!